[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hyphenation of accented words, etc
- To: Multiple recipients of list LATEX-L <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Subject: Hyphenation of accented words, etc
- From: "Philip Taylor (RHBNC)" <CHAA006@VMS.RHBNC.AC.UK>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:58:44 +0100
- Reply-To: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
I'd just like to (re)assure members of the LaTeX list that the members
of the e-TeX/NTS group are also observers of this list, and we are
noting the comments about the needed for (e.g.) extended hyphenation
with interest. I cannot promise enhanced hyphenation for e-TeX V2, since
we have already more-or-less agreed what will go in that, but e-TeX V3
may well have such features and work is scheduled to start on NTS at the
beginning of the new year.
Philip Taylor, Technical Director, e-TeX/NTS Projects.