Which place for docs in French, German, etc?

Pierre MacKay TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 14:43:46 -0800

The LOCALE designations I mentioned earlier use en_UK for
UK English.  Homeland FR and DE have no extension, but I
see no problem with FR_FR ES_ES and DE_DE.  Interesting,
and perhaps the price of taking on the responsibilities
of a lingua franca that there is no EN_EN.