[tex-live] arial.pfb and times.pfb in arabi.map cause dvips failures
khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sat Jan 30 06:03:31 CET 2010
On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:15:03AM +0800, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
> So time ago I found one solution for the same problem: I did several
> conversion: eps->pdf->eps:
> bash$ epstopdf file.eps
> bash$ pdftops -e file.pdf
> This assumes that all fonts are embedded into first eps file.
IIRC, eps2eps is enough, it'll convert any fonts into outlines, but this
might not be an acceptable solution (unselectable text).
Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team
Free font developer
More information about the tex-live