[tex-live] Bugreport: typos in man page of "xdvi"
martinmai1024 at web.de
Sun Jan 4 21:51:56 CET 2009
Originally reported on
In man page of xdvi (man xdvi), I see the following typos:
- unneccessary -> unnecessary (this is in description of -paper option)
- used for the the magnifier -> the the is doubled (this is in
description of the -rulecolor option)
- encosed -> enclosed (this is in the description of the -sourceposition
- occurences -> occurrences (this is the description of the
- currenlty -> currently (this is in the description of the "Space key"
- numbers correspond the the actual page -> the the is doubled (this is
in description of the g keystroke)
- turing on -> turning on (this is near end of "STRING SEARCH" section)
- segmeted -> segmented (this is in "PRINT DIALOG" section)
- continously -> continuously (this is in description of "Ruler Mode")
Also, in "man xdvi", I notice that the "-browser" option says "the
following default value is used: netscape -raise [...]". Hmmm, netscape
is obsolete now. Ubuntu uses Firefox.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
Url : http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/attachments/20090104/d63f7f9d/attachment.bin
More information about the tex-live